Donovan has figured out how to climb almost any chair. If he sees a chair, he has to climb it. I have to watch him more closely because he can climb up our dining room chairs. If you don't already know, our dining room chairs spin so he climbs up and holds onto the table as he swivels back and forth. It actually scares me a little because he still has no fear and I have the feeling he is going to go head first off of one sometime soon.
Lenna sent me a text on Friday around 3:00 asking if we wanted to go to the zoo with her and Mason. Brad gets off at 2:30 on Fridays so he decided to go with us. It was freezing cold outside so it's a good thing there are so many indoor exhibits. We all had fun, especially Brad, he had fun with the Mongoose. Thanks for inviting us Lenna!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
More tricks
Posted by Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Donavon looks so stinkin cute all bundled up at the zoo. I love the cute hat.
It's true. That kid has no fear. He even touches goat bottoms. Yuck. I'll have to post a video of him going down Mason's slide. He really flies and doesn't care when he crashes! The zoo was fun...until my child insisted on pulling the wagon. That was obnoxious!
Sounds like fun. I'm glad Brad got to hang out too.
Donovan's hat is stinkin' adorable! I lOvE it! I miss going to the zoo. El Paso has a zoo...I haven't been there yet, but I have a feeling it'll only have rattle snakes and nasty roaches ha.
Yeah for the zoo! It still doesn't take much to keep Brad entertained. I keep telling you that Donovan gets that climbing naturally- his dad and uncle Nate were experts! As you know, Brad is still pretty fearless.
Post a Comment