Wednesday, August 12, 2009

finally

Lenna went back to work today, so she brought Addi over this morning. She also brought a camera!! Hooray! I took a few pictures of Donovan and Addi and they are both being really good right now, so I thought I would post them while I have the chance.

Donovan LOVES oatmeal. Don't ask me why or how, I used to hate oatmeal as a child, but he loves it.

Poor Addi has to use all of Donovan's boy blankets and burp cloths when she comes over here. I figured it would be easier than hauling her stuff over every day.
Donovan had a pretty easy time adjusting to having Addi here, but I let him watch a movie anyway! He is getting so big!!
Adorable little Addilyn. She is such a fun little girl...unless she is hungry or has gas.
She is so funny on her tummy.
She tries so hard to move! Her face is always buried in the blanket because she is trying to get her bum in the air!I will post more tomorrow night for Donovan's birthday! He knows how old he is going to be! Whether or not he understands what that means doesn't really matter, he can say it!

9 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

Yay for pictures and video! It's fun to see what silly Donovan is up to again. I'm glad you're getting some second baby practice with Addilyn there. Let me know what it's like!

Becki said...

i bet it's so nice to have a camera again! yay!

Hiatt Family said...

How funny is it that I'm sitting at work looking at pictures of my child on your blog? Ha. Thanks for posting some! I'm glad you are getting some use out of our old camera! I'm also VERY glad that Addilyn is safe and loved at your house. Thanks for sharing your stuff Donovan! (A sports blanket is a perfectly suitable blanket for a little girl! Maybe I'll send a blanket with her just in case you go out in public though...)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new camera. I love your pictures they are always the best. I can't wait til i can post pictures of my little one.

heidijogoody said...

glad you got a new camera! I am loving Donavon with that cute headband on

papa g said...

Heaven forbid Addi be seen in public in a boy blanket... :)
I'd say there is no doubt she's Mason's sister. If her personality is like his, they have their hands full.
For a minute I thought that was underwear on Donovan's head. Whew, just a head band.

Silvey Mothership said...

Happy Birthday Donovan! I didn't see the blog until today which is really your birthday! Hope it is so fun! I'm really glad Aunt Lenna brought a camera over for your mom to capture video and pictures again. Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures!

Karlee and Micah said...

I can't believe how big your little boy is getting! SO SO handsome!

papa g said...

Man oh man. I can't believe I have to put a note on an old blog entry. Here it is 8:30pm your time on Donovan's b-day and no new pictures or video.