Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Picture tag

Shanel (Nelly), Me, Kira, Bex, and Katie

When Katie and Nelly came out to Iowa for a visit the fall after we graduated Iowa Western, we decided to play a little soccer in the dark. When we were leaving, we noticed Coach Bennett's car in the parking lot and decided to move it. It was heavier than we thought, but we managed to get it sideways in the stall and he ended up getting a ticket...oops :). Brad was there too, he took the picture but I don't remember if he did any lifting. We were all so mature...I would probably do it again :), it was a fun night!

Shandi tagged me and I tag Kirie, Raelynn, MeChel, and Annie and whoever else wants to do it. Now you need to go to the fourth folder and the fourth pic and write a little something about it!

1 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

haha, what a fun thing to do! Who knew soccer girls could be so wild. :D I miss going to the soccer games at good ol' Lehi High.